37th Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education
Konferenz: 37th Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education (PME 37). Kiel, Deutschland.
Termin: 28. - 02. Juli 2013
The International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education (IG PME) is an autonomous body, governed as provided for in the constitution. It is an official subgroup of the International Commission for Mathematical Instruction (ICMI) and came into existence at the Third International Congress on Mathematics Education (ICME 3) held in Karlsruhe, Germany in 1976.
"Mathematics Learning Across the Life Span" has been chosen as the theme of the conference to stress that mathematics education is not restricted to school education but already starts in early childhood and continues after school as lifelong learning.
The International Program Committee
- João Filipe Matos, University of Lisbon (Portugal), President of PME
- Aiso Heinze, Leibniz Institute for Science and Mathematics Education Kiel (Germany)
- Bettina Dahl Søndergaard, Aalborg University (Denmark)
- Gabriele Kaiser, University of Hamburg (Germany)
- Peter Liljedahl, Simon Fraser University Vancouver (Canada)
- Anke Lindmeier, Leibniz Institute for Science and Mathematics Education Kiel (Germany)
- Tim Rowland, University of Cambridge (United Kingdom)
- Stefan Ufer, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (Germany)