4th International conference on "Science and Mathematics Education in Developing Countries"
Konferenz: 4th International conference on "Science and Mathematics Education in Developing Countries" . Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Termin: 23.02.2011 - 25.02.2011.
Science and mathematics play vital roles in developing the economy, interacting with the environment wisely and providing for public health and services. These subjects are also essential to making informed personal, social and political decisions. When taken together science and mathematics can be used ethically to improve the human condition in a sustainable manner. Science and mathematics need to be considered simultaneously.
Wanting to show the necessity of science and mathematics education in a developing country, share common experiences, obtain recommendations from the public and experts regarding the development of a sustainable science and mathematics education system for all the youth of Cambodia, the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport and Cambodian Mathematical Society will hold a three day National Conference on "Science & Mathematics Education in Developing Countries".
- Prof.Dr. Kenji Ueno, Chairman (Japan)
- Dr. Chan Roath, Vice-Chairman(Cambodia)
- Prof.Dr. Yasuo Morita (Japan)
- Prof.Dr. Graeme Fairweather (USA)
- Prof.Dr. Choonkil Park (Korea)
- Prof.Dr. Jung Rye Lee (Korea)
- Prof.Dr. Takayasu Kuwata (Japan)
- Dr. Rochelleo E. Mariano (Philipines)
- Mr. Farid Nolen (Sweden)
- Prof. Dr. Bernard Hodgson (Canada)
- Prof. Dr. Jin Akiyama (Japan)
- Prof. Dr. Faqir Muhammad Bhatti (Pakistan)
- Prof. Dr. Horst Martini (Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Pahlaj Moolio (India)
- Prof. Dr. Fidel R. Nemenzo (Philippines)
- Prof. Dr. Bernard Hodgson (Canada), Vice Chairman
- Dr. Chan Roath, Chairman
- Dr. Hak Tyrau
- Dr. Chhit Wornarith
- Mr. Ham Karim
- Mr. Sin Touch
- Mr. Heng Porhorn
- Mr. Hun Kanal
- Mrs.Ty Polireth
- Mrs.Kvay Sopheap
- Dr. Pahlaj Moolio
- Mr. Suykry Path
- Dr. Seam Ngonn
- Dr. Ngoun Phan Pheakdey
- Dr. Kheus Chirve
- Prof. Path Sukry