ECMI 2018 - The 20th European Conference on Mathematics for Industry
Konferenz: ECMI 2018 - The 20th European Conference on Mathematics for Industry (ECMI 2018). Budapest, Ungarn.
Termin: 18 - 22 Juni 2018
The series of European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry (ECMI) conferences are devoted to enforce the interaction between academy and industry, leading to innovations in both fields. These events have attracted leading experts from business, science and academia, and have promoted the application of novel mathematical technologies to industry. We hope that ECMI 2018 will further enhance multidisciplinary research and development both in academia and industry, leading to the formulation of challenging real-life problems, where mathematics may provide significant new insights and at the same time may be inspired by those interactions.
- Paola Goatin , INRIA Sophia Antipolis - Team ACUMES, France
- Stefan Kurz, TU Darmstadt and Robert Bosch GmbH, Germany
- Knut-Andreas Lie, SINTEF Digital, Mathematics & Cybernetics, Oslo, Norway
- László Lovász, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Anna Marciniak-Czochra, University of Heidelberg, Germany
- Christophe Prud'homme, University of Strasbourg and Cemosis, France
- Samuli Siltanen, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Gábor Stépán, BME, Hungary
- Andrew Stuart, CalTech, USA