4th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications
Konferenz: 4th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (IECMSA 2015). Athen, Griechenland.
Termin: 31.08.2015 - 03.09.2015.
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 4th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications (IECMSA-2015). This event will be held from 31 August to 3 September 2015 in Athens, Greece which is an important cultural and scientific center from the ancient times. The main aim of this conference is to contribute to the development of Mathematical Sciences and Applications and to bring together the members of the Mathematics community, interdisciplinary researchers, educators, mathematicians, statisticians and engineers from all over the world. It will be a scientifically enriching and socially exciting event.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to
- Applied Mathematics
- Algebra and Its Applications
- Geometry and Its Applications
- Probability, Statistics and Their Applications
- Mathematical Physics
- Analysıs and Its Applications
- Logician and Its Applications
- Mathematics Education
The conference will consist of invited plenary talks, contributed short talks and poster presentations on recent results and future challenges. The abstracts of accepted presentations will be published in the conference abstracts book. Moreover, selected and peer review papers will be published in the following journals;
- Advances in Difference Equations (SCI)
- Journal of Inequalities and Applications (SCI)
- International Electronic Journal of Geometry
- Mathematica Moravica
- Mathematical Sciences and Applications E-Notes
- Konuralp Journal of Mathematics
- International Journal of Educational Studies in Mathematics