International Conference On Mathematics Education Research
Konferenz: International Conference on Mathematics Education Research (ICMER-2010). Mahkota Hotel, Bandar Hilir, Melaka, Malaysia.
Termin: 13.12.2010 - 14.12.2010.
International Conference on Mathematics Education Research 2010 (ICMER 2010) is organized by Laboratory of Innovation in Mathematics Education from Institute for Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia and jointly organized by Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris. The aim of the conference is to open up a discussion platform for the analysis, development, exchange and critique of ideas on recent practices and research in mathematics education. It carries the theme of ‘Towards Excellence in Mathematics Education’.
- Philosophy of Mathematics and Ethnomathematics
- Pedagogy in Mathematics Education
- Instructional Design and Technology in Mathematics
- Psychology of Teaching and Learning mathematics
- Prof. Dr. Paul Ernest, University of Exeter, United Kingdom
- Prof. Dr. Masami Isoda, CRICED, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Prof. Dr. Jeane Underwood, Notthingham Trent University, United Kingdom.
- Prof. Dr. Luis Puig, Universitat de Valencia, Spain (Mathematics Education)
- Prof. Dr. Roshdi Rashed, National Scientific Research Centre, Paris
- Prof. Dato Dr. Kamel Ariffin Mohd Atan, Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Prof Dr. Shaharir Mohamad Zain, Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lim-Teo Suat Khoh, National Institute of Education, Singapore