International Conference on Mathematics and Mathematics Education
Konferenz: International Conference on Mathematics and Mathematics Education (ICMME-2016). Elazıg, Turkey.
Termin: 12.05.2016 - 14.05.2016.
ICMME-2016 is an international conference organized by MATDER and held at Fırat University in Elazığ, Turkey. The MATDER- Association of Mathematicians is an association founded in 1995 by mathematicians in Turkey. Up to now 14 national mathematic symposia were organized by MATDER. These meetings have traditionally been the main national conferences of all areas of mathematics and mathematics education. The last four conferences have been held in Niğde (2015), Karabük (2014), Ankara (2013) and Samsun (2012). The objective of this conference is to provide a forum for members of the mathematics community, interdisciplinary researchers, educators, mathematicians and statisticians from all over the world to meet and discuss current research. Therefore, it contributes to the development of mathematical sciences, mathematical education and their applications. The conference will present new results and future challenges, in series of invited and short talks, poster presentations, workshops and exhibitions. 
All presented paper’s abstracts will be published in the conference proceeding. Moreover, selected and peer review articles will be published in the following journals:
- Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (Indexed by Emerging Sources Citation and MathSciNet)
- Journal of Applied and Engineering Mathematics (Indexed by Emerging Sources Citation and MathSciNet)
- University Journal of Science (Indexed by Engineering Index (Compendex))
- University Journal of Science Part A: Engineering and Innovation
- Communications, Series A1:Mathematics and Statistics ( Indexed by MathSciNet and ULAKBIM)
- Matematik Eğitim Dergisi
- Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science (TJMCS)