International Conferences on Computer Graphics, Vision and Mathematics
Konferenz: International Conferences on Computer Graphics, Vision and Mathematics (GraVisMa 2011). Ostrava, Tschechische Republik.
Termin: 05.09.2011 - 08.09.2011.
GraVisMa are a unique forum of researchers, practitioners, developers and academia experts to discuss new approaches and methods in Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Scientific Computation, Medical, Scientific and Information Visualization (and relevant fields) with application of the latest developments in Mathematics and Physics and vice versa.
Goals of the GraVisMa are to bring Projective Geometry, Geometric Algebra and Conformal Geometry to practice, especially in the fields related to Computer Graphics and Vision, Scientific Computation and Visualization.
GraVisMa brings new impulses to related fields of computer science, especially in development of new approaches and algorithms and will stimulate research activities between mathematicians and computer science experts. Informal atmosphere of the GraVisMa stimulates scientific discussions between researchers and practitioners, that will lead to further research international collaborations and project proposals as well.
Computer Science Field
- Computer Graphics (modelling, rendering, 3D imaging etc.)
- Computer Vision (3D reconstruction, non-linear image transformations etc.)
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Human Computer Interaction, 3DTV ...
- Scientific and Medical Visualization
- Scientific Computing
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Numerical Computation
- Projective Geometry
- Geometric Algebra
- Conformal Algebra
- Grassmann&Clifford Algebra
- Other Mathematical Aspects
- GPU/CUDA/TESLA Computing
- Intel Larabee technology
- Signal Processing processors
- Influence Mathematics to Computer Science related fields
- Computer Science inspiration to Mathematics
- Educational Aspects
- Other related topics
- Programming Tools and Systems