ELAM 2011 - E-learning and Mathematics
Konferenz: E-learning and Mathematics (ELAM2011). Eindhoven, Niederlande. Internet: E-learning and Mathematics
Termin: 06. - 07. Juni 2011
The three departments of mathematics of the Technical universities of the Netherlands in Delft, Eindhoven and Twente, united in the project TELMME, organize in cooperation with SURF academy, CLUSTER and AMI an international meeting on E-learning and Mathematics.
The conference/workshop will focus on various aspects of e-learning in mathematics:
- Technology for E-learning and Mathematics
- Best practices of E-learning and Mathematics
- Evaluations of E-learning in Mathematics
- E-learning to bridge the gap between High school and Bachelors and between Bachelor and Masters studies
The program consists of invited lectures by
- Chris Sangwin (Birmingham)
- Ulrich Kortenkamp (Karlsruhe)
- Dirk Tempelaar (Maastricht)
- Paul Drijvers (Utrecht)
and open sessions on the 4 topics. Furthermore a demo session is scheduled.